A director at VDT Attorneys Inc., Annemarie deals with the Correspondent Conveyancing Department’s lodgement and registration of various deeds, including notarial deeds in the Pretoria, Johannesburg and Polokwane Deeds Offices. She specialises in property law, inclusive of township development and sectional title development. Annemarie also advises correspondents about the correctness of their documents, and how to solve their conveyancing problems.
Annemarie obtained her BLC and LL.B degrees cum laude from the University of Pretoria in 1983 and 1985 respectively. In 2000, she obtained her LL.M degree, specialising in tax, from the University of South Africa, and completed an advanced programme in Value Added Tax during December 2011. She has been working for the firm for the last 30 years.
- Bond registrations and cancellations
- Notarial services
- Property transfers
- Sectional titles
- Township establishment, consolidations and subdivisions
- Attorney of the High Court of South Africa
- Conveyancer of the High Court of South Africa
- Notary Public of the High Court of South Africa
- Law Society of the Northern Provinces
- Member of firm management committee