Daniélle is an Associate in our firm’s Correspondent Conveyancing Department and specialize in Property Law. She obtained her LLB degree from the University of South Africa (UNISA) whereafter she was admitted as an Attorney in 2017, Conveyancer in 2018 and Notary Public in 2019.
She attends to lodgement and registration of various deeds, including notarial deeds in the Pretoria, Johannesburg and Polokwane Deeds Offices and advises correspondents on the correctness of their documents, and how to solve their conveyancing and notarial problems.
- Property transfers
- Bond registrations and cancellations
- Notarial services
- Sectional titles
- Consolidations and subdivisions
- Attorney of the High Court of South Africa
- Conveyancer of the High Court of South Africa
- Notary Public of the High Court of South Africa