Lucian Companie is the Regional Director representative of Phatshoane Henney Attorneys at the firm. As Regional Director, Lucian represents the interests of the Phatshoane Henney Group of Associated Law Firms at the firm and is responsible for strategic aspects of the Phatshoane Henney Group at the firm, monitoring compliance by the firm with the Phatshoane Henney Group Standards, and overseeing the implementation of specialist legal services at the firm to enhance the service offering of the firm to its clients.
Lucian is a practicing attorney and an experienced litigator as well as labour specialist with extensive experience in commercial, civil, appeal, family and labour litigation.
Conveyancer of the High Court of South Africa
- Law Society of Free State
- Council Member of the National Legal Practice Council
- National Legal Practice Council: Disciplinary and Oversight Committee
- National Legal Practice Council: Rules, Ethics and Policies Committee
- Legal Practice Council: Investigation Committee, Free State (former)
- Legal Practice Council: Disciplinary Committee, Free State (former)
- Chairperson: Practice Management Committee, Free State
- Lecturer at LEAD: Law School (High Court Practice and Constitutional Law Practice)
- Lecturer at LEAD: Winter School (Magistrates’ Court Practice)
- Examiner and Moderator of the Attorneys Admission Exams for Ethics and Courts
Dean’s Medal for best LL.M student