After an impressive contribution spanning 40 years, Sakkie is now pursuing personal goals whilst still being involved with the firm’s activities as a consultant and advisor.
Previously Sakkie was a director at VDT Attorneys Inc, and headed the Commercial and Property Law Department, as well managing the Administration and Estate Planning Department, with a special focus on advanced property law.
Sakkie holds BA (Law) and LLB degrees (University of Pretoria). He also holds a post graduate Diploma in Advanced Labour Law (University of Johannesburg). He was admitted as an attorney, notary and conveyancer in January 1979.
Sakkie acts as chairman of the Strubenkop Residents’ Association and vice chairman of the Blue Valley Home Owners Association.
- BEE advisory services
- Bond registrations and cancellations
- Business advisory
- Business entities
- Commercial contracting
- Consumer law
- Contract management
- Corporate and commercial litigation
- Corporate and company
- Corporate governance
- Estate planning
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Notarial services
- Sectional titles
- Share blocks schemes
- Township establishment, consolidations and subdivisions
- Attorney of the High Court of South Africa
- Conveyancer of the High Court of South Africa
- Notary Public of the High Court of South Africa
- Member of the Disciplinary Committee of the Law Society of the Northern Provinces
- Chairman of the Strubenkop Residents’ Association