Acting as the head of the Correspondent Conveyancing Department at VDT Attorneys Inc., Elize specialises in the field of Property Law which includes specialized matters such as preparation of servitude deeds, notarial cessions of real rights, advising on township establishments as well as developments by way of subdivision or sectional title schemes.
Elize obtained her B.Proc degree (Cum Laude) from the University of Pretoria in 1999. She joined VDT Attorneys Inc. in 2004, after being admitted as an Attorney and Conveyancer of the High Court of South Africa in 2001. Elize’s additional qualifications include a Higher Diploma in Tax Law from the University of Johannesburg and a completed two-year Advanced Programme in Value Added Tax (Honours Degree) at the University of South Africa in 2005 and 2011 respectively.
- Correspondent Conveyancing Services
- Bond registrations and Cancellations
- Property transfers
- Opening of Sectional Title Schemes
- Township Establishments
- Consolidations and Subdivisions
- Attorney of the High Court of South Africa
- Conveyancer of the High Court of South Africa
- Law Society of the Northern Provinces
- Member of firm’s Marketing Committee
- Member of firm’s Information and Technology Systems Committee
- Member of firm’s Executive Committee
- Actively involved with various Animal Rescue Organisations