Johan, appointed as a director in 2005, heads the mortgage bond registration division at VDT Attorneys Inc. He specialises in the fields of property law and commercial law, with a specific focus on corporate, commercial and development mortgage bonds, as well as commercial and corporate property transfers.
In 1994, Johan obtained his BLC degree from the University of Pretoria, and his LL.B degree in 1996. He joined the firm in 1997 and was admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa and as a conveyancer in 1999. Johan has been with VDT Attorneys Inc. for 20 years.
Johan has presented numerous in-house training sessions regarding various conveyancing and property topics for financial institutions. He strongly believes in values such as quality service and a strong work ethic in order to provide his clients with cost-effective and innovative solutions.
- Bond registrations and cancellations
- Commercial contracting
- Contract management
- Corporate property finance
- Notarial services
- Property transfers
- Sectional titles
- Share blocks schemes
- Township establishment, consolidations and subdivisions
Conveyancer of the High Court of South Africa
- Law Society of the Northern Provinces
- Member of firm Bookkeeping Committee
- Member of firm Marketing Committee
- Member of firm Local Property Committee
- Member of firm Executive Committee