Director at VDT Attorneys Inc., Ruan specialises in the fields of property and commercial law with a specific focus on conveyancing and commercial property finance.
Ruan obtained his B.Com law degree from the University of Pretoria in 2000, and completed his LL.B degree from the same institution in 2002. During this time, he completed a year-long programme on fraud examination, also at the University of Pretoria. Ruan joined the firm in 2003, before being admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa and as a conveyancer in 2005.
Ruan is a member of the executive committee of the Pretoria Attorneys Association and was appointed as treasurer of the association in 2014.
- Bond registrations and cancellations
- Commercial contracting
- Corporate property finance
- Notarial services
- Nuptial services
- Property transfers
- Sectional titles
- Share blocks schemes
- Township establishment, consolidations and subdivisions
- Attorney of the High Court of South Africa
- Conveyancer of the High Court of South Africa
- Law Society of the Northern Provinces
- Member of the Pretoria Attorneys Association
- Member of firm Local Property Committee
- Member of firm Executive Committee